Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back to Blogging...

   Yesterday R and I attended the celebration of my friends Great Grandpa's 100th birthday. Yes 100, and it made me realize that life although can be LONG, is still short. I have an amazing daughter, who is the pride and joy of my life, and all these little things that are going wrong, are in no comparison to those that are going right.
   I am in my last year of school, and it almost seems unrealistic that I am so close to being done. I will definitely push R into doing school the right way and getting it over with. What will I accomplish after finishing? Maybe a flimsy piece of paper and some debt will let me know that I finally "did it" but I will also gain pride in knowing that NOTHING held me back. That in itself is worth the debt. I am grateful for the people in my life, helping push me through the times when I had no energy to move. I am thankful for the wonderful child God has placed in my life, as a constant reminder of just how much I am needed, and how lucky I am to call her my own. I am very blessed in this life that I have, and I really need to focus more on that aspect of it.
 
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment